Monday, June 7, 2010

How To Earn Online: Triond, Write, Gain Readership and Earn


Company's About Us: Triond is a complete publishing service that enables users to easily publish quality content of any type, in any media format. We publish your work on a network of niche websites so you reach a wider audience, gain more recognition and earn more revenue. 
 
I have been a member of Triond since 2008 and I can assure you that this website is legitimate. What is good about this site is that once you establish your name and gain loyal readers, even if you don't write for a long time, the articles you published still generate money. Of the  2 years that I have been writing there, I have already experienced all the ups and downs of writing. There are times when the outcome of your article don't meet your expectations.

Proof of Payment:

Of the 2 years of writing, I have just earned $270. It's because I'm not that active in writing, most especially now that I am already in my 3rd year college life. So, to start off...


How To Become A Member:

On the homepage of Triond, you can see this form that you need to fill up:
After hitting the "Sign Up" button, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Click on the confirmatory link to activate your account. It's as easy as that. After signing up for a membership, you can now start writing.


CLICK HERE TO JOIN TRIOND!!!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment