[Click here to be redirected to the download page of Stumbleupon toolbar.]
Helium is a good opportunity for those who are good at writing articles at a given fixed title. Aside from you sharing your own idea of the topic, you are also given the opportunity to earn by joining the writing contests. You are also allowed to write articles that may be bought by magazines and other sponsors.
1. Update you blog frequently.
2. Quality over quantity.
3. Write sensible comments to other blogs
4. Make as many friends as possible
5. Submit your blog to free search engine optimization sites.
6. Publish your blog to social networking sites such as facebook and twitter
7. Write something that will stimulate the cognitive thinking of your readers
8. Write an argumentative proposition
9. Take you stand on a particular topic and post your views.
10. Always respond to some of the feedback of your readers.
11. Submit your blog to StumbleUpon.com
12. Submit your blog to Digg.com
13. Add your blog to bookmarking sites such as google, yahoo, etc.
14. Write a trending topic. (Always check google trends to check the hottest topics)
15. Write a tutorial like what you can read in eHow.com
16. Try to exchange links with other bloggers that share the same interest with you
17. Promote your blog by word of mouth
18. Post as many relevant photos to your posts
19. Make sure to put a profile picture because it is a way in which your reader will be able to know you better
20. Blogging is where you'll be using much of your patience.
21. Write a controversial topic
22. It is not okay to write an article with misleading title yet it sometimes hep to boost up your blog's popularity.
23. Be a guest author to some of the popular blogs
24. Add your blog to blog communities
25. Write about other bloggers and their achievements
26. Write funny posts with pictures
27. Create polls where your readers can vote
28. It is also good to share some of your secrets once i awhile
29. Start a contest
30. Interview some of the popular blogger and post it in your blog
31. Do a list-type articles ( e.g. "10 Most Popular Blog..)
32. Write articles that will help other newbie bloggers get started.
33. Use pictures and quotations to begin your post.
34. Encourage your readers to comment. Do you know that to become popular, it is not just about how many page views do you get everyday but also the number of comments you receive.
35. I have seen some blog who post satires to improve their site's traffic.
36. Costumize your layout.
37. Never be afraid to try something new.
38. Never be discouraged by the criticism of other people, it only means that there is still room for improvement.
39. Why? because even in stumbleupon.com, I have already proven my self that you get more readers when you are greatly criticized.
40. Although it may be a suicide considering the fact that you need to keep you credibility, it is also good that sometimes you also post crazy random stuff on your blog just to let your reader know that your idea of blogging is not only limited to this or that.
41. Always try to be as imaginative and creative as you are now.
42. For you to become popular, of course you need first to open up your blog.
43. If you have some questions, never be afraid to ask me or some other bloggers.
44. Just be yourself. You do not always need to follow the idea of others to stat your blog.
45. Start blogging NOW!
Since the 1990's, do you know that many people are already looking for ways to earn online. This new opportunity brought by Readbud will surely satisfy your need.
About Us: readbud was founded on a principle that one's online time and attention should be well rewarded. In order to satisfy this principle, readbud delivers topic based articles to corresponding audiences with relevant interests and requests adequate attention span for reading time, then a well formed rating based on opinion concluded. The monetary reward is credited against the reader's account once a rating is submitted. Time, attention and opinion from any individual using our service is extremely valuable to us and our benefactors, hence we offer rewards for these factors. We also see our service as a superior advertising platform, allowing our sponsors and advertisers to reach the attention of the right audiences to eliminate wasted impressions and click-throughs, hence maximize leads.